Ampeg V4.com

forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-12-08 19:52:13

cthendrico

7 different CTS speakers for sale

I have some CTS speakers for sale and I would prefer they go to an Ampeg build or restoration.  I have collected these over the years in different ampegs I have bought and own or have owned. 

I have 4 CTS matching speakers taken out of a 69 v4 cabinet.  I think these are rated at 50 watts each but not sure. 

I also have 2 matched pairs taken out of a 1969 GV22.  These I imagine are fairly rare.  They have an aluminum dust cover and are probably CTS's copy of JBL's or altec's.  The GV22 is rated at 35 watts so I know these can handle that much. 

All six of these are are emmmculate condition and sound great.  I also have 1 speaker taken out 1969 VT22.  Its in good working condition but not a prestine as the other speakers. 

I imagine it is rated at more than 50 watts based on what the vt22 is pushing out, but I do know that the vt22 blew these all the time so I don't know for sure.  It has the weird little flange thing coming off the speaker off from around the dust cover.

If anyone is interested in replacing a blown speaker or want to outfit a project let me know in a private message.  Thanks.

Board footer